Monday, April 21, 2014

A sacred time...

Alleluia!  He is Risen!!!

Well, I was trying to figure out whether or not to share all of my homilies from the Triduum since once it's over... well, it's over!  But if you wanted to relive it through my eyes, here they all are.  I presided through the entire Triduum this year and it is quite a taxing ordeal (I will definitely start preparing earlier next time!).  What we, as the Church, have given ourselves in the season of Lent and the Sacred Triduum are truly beautiful things.  I hope that you each had some chance to share in at least some, if not all of them!

Celebrate!  He is Risen!!!

Homilies for the Sacred Triduum 2014

Holy Thursday (English/Spanish)

Good Friday (English)

Easter Vigil (English/Spanish)

Easter Sunday (English)


No comments:

Post a Comment