Saturday, February 8, 2014

Retreat Photos

What a blessing it was to be able to spend four and a half days on retreat this past week.  The retreat was at Shellbourne Conference Center in Valparaiso, Indiana.  It is a retreat center run by the Opus Dei Prelature.  The retreat was specifically for diocesan priests and there were priests from as far away as Seattle and Washington, D.C.  It was a silent retreat, however, so I didn't get to know many of them.  That was fine by me, though, because I was really in need of some quiet time.

The grounds were very nice (and, obviously, completely covered with snow!).  Throughout the buildings there were various images of Our Lady, too, and so I took to snapping some pictures of them before I left.  I hope that you enjoy them!












And then here are some images from around the grounds of the conference center.







More homilies to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment