Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Race is on!

Hey... remember this post? http://dominicpetan.blogspot.com/2011/11/race-for-vocations.html

Well, let's just say that I received NO e-mails from anyone who signed up as a result of my wicked-awesome post.  (FAIL BLOG FOLLOWERS!!!)

No worries, that didn't stop me from training and preparing, praying for men and women to have the courage to discern God's call for their lives.  And now, the time has come.

Saturday is the 5th annual Race for Vocations and my second race.  Training was harder this year, but I think I am better prepared than last year.  I've been battling some soreness in the last few weeks and so I am going to need extra prayers to meet my goal of running in under two hours (taking nearly 12 minutes off of last year's pace or nearly one minute per mile).  Please pray for me and for all of the runners/walkers this Saturday and, if you can, please support me with a prayer pledge and post your pledges to the Race for Vocations blog http://raceforvocations.blogspot.com/.

Together, we will own Indy on Saturday!!!

Verso l'alto!
Bl. Pier Giorgio Frassati, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment