Monday, April 11, 2011

Retreat time... Finally!

It has been a tough semester for me so far and now, within 24 hours, I will be on retreat. Needless to say, I am greatly looking forward to it. With only a few weeks left to the semester after I return, I know that the time is now to seriously reflect and make myself consciously ready for ordination by focusing in on all the incredible things that God has done for me to get me to this point. God has called me to a vocation of love and I can only embrace that vocation as much as I am willing to let myself be completely open to the love he longs to give me. (This is true for all of us, by the way...) So, off I go to spend a week with the holy sisters up in Mishawaka. If you think of it, please say a prayer for me during this next week. I will pray for you!

2 comments:

  1. give alexa a hug for me and know you are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell SR Lois hi! And have a great time. I love those nuns!

    ReplyDelete