Sunday, September 19, 2010

You Found Me!

For those of you who were following my former blog - searchingforblindness.blogspot.com - welcome! For those of you who are navigating to my blog for the first time, welcome! My former blog was a good way to introduce me to the world of blogging, but I figured having a blog under my name was an easier way for people to find me, so I've re-launched this new blog, with a new look and (hopefully) more frequent and regular content.

Stay tuned as I work to catch you all up on what has been happening since last spring and what is going on as the new year in the seminary is well under way!

Thanks for following me and, as always, thanks for your prayers and support!

Peace.

UPDATE 9.21.2010

I figured out how to import my former blog onto this one. No need to look back to the other blog for stuff I posted before, it's all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment